SwisKey Execution IT Quality and Test Engineer
Location : London ENG GBA
SwisKey Execution Quality and Test Engineer is responsible for the creation, execution and documentation of the tests necessary to ensure that the application and technical environments meet all requirements.
The SwisKey Execution team is part of Cash Equities IT function and is part of Equities group within UBS. The SwisKey Execution system is the primary UBS Futures and Options Order Management System, with internal and external client base.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Work with Product Owner to understand requirements, design tests and ensure quality, while ensuring system stability.
• Work within the Software Development Cycle to provide estimates, transparency on progress and strive for continuous improvement of software testing and process.
• Understand the long term architectural direction of the system and consider it when implementing and designing test cases.
• Provide transparency on progress and raise concerns, risks and blockers.
• Experience in a senior technical QA role, with focus on order management systems.
• Experience in writing automated and integrated tests in Java and using external tools
• Ability to analyse problems, derive and confirm requirements and seek feedback for solutions
• Good understanding of Quality Centre and its use
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Why UBS? Watch the video