To run a single test case in QA complete, just hit the blue play arrow indicated on this image under the test library of the test cases created earlier.
Wait for a pop up window with the test case in stand by ready to start.
Hit the blue arrow named Run to start the test.
Here is the test screen where while you run your tests you can:
- Amend the line you are testing
- Add a new line
- Exclude the line
- Move up and down the line
- Make notes specially for failed tests
- You can pass the test and will close the test
- You can fail a test
- You can pause in case you need more time to complete the test
- You can end the run without complete the test
Once test is complete you can:
- Review Test
- Send Email with the test results
The print screen with friendly view.
Send email from the application it self.
It attaches the run details.
Email sample after sent out from QA Complete.
What’s Next? >> Create and Run Test Sets
User Review( votes)
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!