Quality Auditor (QA) x 2
First Recruitment Group – London
£22,000 a year
A superb QA Auditor role working for an exciting Food Manufacturer in Greater London.**
My Client has an urgent requirement for 2 highly organised and motivated individuals with a passion and ambition to work in a high pressure manufacturing environment.
The QA Auditor role will be nights or days and will be responsible for ensuring product and operational standards are maintained through Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system and report any non conformances to the Technical/Quality/Production Managers.
- Monitoring of procedures & HACCP system on an auditing basis, utilising the skills of the QC team.
- To investigate customer complaints and report findings to the QA Manager, when required.
- Carrying out hygiene audits and inspections on all operational staff in high and low risk.
- To carry out sampling of raw materials & finished products for analysis according to the sampling schedules.
- Manage and organise the QC team, including holidays, staff rotas and absence cover ensuring that team and personal flexibility is maintained to meet the demands of the business.
- Assist in the cases of crisis management, as requested by Quality/Technical managers.
Ideally you will be operating in a similar FMCG environment and will be looking for a new challenge or a step-up in your career.
Apply today for prompt interview!
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Quality Auditing: 1 year
How to Apply:
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!