Ref.: 214274539 | 2021-08-31 11:18:47
Workday HCM Solutions Architect (Remote)
Town: London | County: London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Planet Forward have recently been engaged by a global leader in the Commercial Real Estate space to secure a Workday HCM Solutions Architect on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be engaged on a remote basis for this requirement.
The Workday HCM Sr Solution Architect role is responsible for configuration activities for new functionality and enhancements within the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite. This role will focus primarily within the Workday Leave & Absence and Time Tracking modules, but general HCM product suite is required to succeed. This position will report into the HR Systems area of the business which is part of the Corporate & Enterprise Solutions function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaise with the business and HR to understand their needs. Obtain and document Workday HCM technical requirements for all setup values, Business Processes, Security and integrations.
* Lead/Participate in interactive discussions regarding requirements and possible methods of configuration within the various Workday HCM Modules, with a primary focus on Leave & Absence and Time Tracking
* Plan, design, and configure Workday HCM for all enhancements or break fixes
* Develop calculated fields, conditional routing and business processes that support the requirements outlined. Mitigate any opportunities of inaccurate data, business process routing, or impacts to other business areas
* Support configuration updates for Workday HCM when impacted by releases and upgrades
* Liaise with Workday support re: requests for new functionality & bug/defect fix support
* Understand and document impact of configuration changes to business processes and communicate to HR stakeholders
* Support UAT activities by providing input to test cases recommended for configuration changes
* Conduct Root Cause Analysis to determine appropriate action plan for break/fix including impacted employees/users/data clean-up
* Utilize business knowledge to identify areas of systems improvement opportunity and submit proposals for analysis that lead to recommendations of systems improvements
* Provide well thought out and actionable recommendations
* Serve as an escalation point (Tier 3) as part of the HR Service Delivery Model in support of our HR partners and general employee population
* Maintain change log and design documentation to reflect any changes made to business processes / design post implementation
Key Skills Required:
* Workday HCM configuration experience in Leave & Absence and Time Tracking
* Workday Reporting a plus
* Advanced skills in MS Teams, MS Excel (V look up and Pivot tables), SmartSheet and other data organization & reporting tools
* Experience with service delivery, evolving the customer experience, process optimization and leveraging new technology solutions
* Results oriented with a high degree of independence, collaboration, agility and adaptability
* Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
* Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management
* Ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
* Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
* 3+ years of Workday configuration experience with a general understanding of all Workday HCM Modules
* Workday Compensation experience desired
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!