Ref. 214363432 | 2021-08-04 17:13:48
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Role summary:
UK industry leading Ecommerce company looking for a developer to support maintenance and development on a customer facing online sales website and support applications. As part of a development team (12 developers) you will be able to develop, support and maintain web applications and related processes for a global group of customer facing retail web sites.
* Support and development of the public facing retail site and internal back-office applications
* Responding to business need by analysing new feature requests, planning and implementing new features as part of a project team
* Keeping Jira records up to date on work done
* Support the rest of the development team across other areas of the business
* Occasional out of hours on-call support, shared with the rest of the dev team
* IT support for other departments
* Minimum 3 years development experience
* Experience working with card payment interfaces
* Experience of working with ETL transfers (e.g. supplier orders/invoices etc)
* .Net Framework
* Sql Server
* Entity Framework
* Azure DevOps / Git / TFS – source control and continuous integration
* Accuracy and Attention to detail.
* Results and Service Focused
* Partnership Building (internal & external users)
* Excellent Information sharing ability at all levels
* Embracing & driving improvement & change
* Committed to personal & Professional Development
* High level of integrity
* Diligent and committed to the Group’s goals
* Solution orientated
For more information please contact Adam Gallagher
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £33000 – £35000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!