Ref. 214040500 | 2021-07-19 09:17:07
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid-level VOIP Network Engineer to perfect their skills while working on cutting edge technology in classified environments. Progression opportunity is enormous with this client and at the forefront of their minds, as they like to develop their team into their more senior roles. The package is very competitive with a 15% pension, 10% discretionary bonus, 25 days off not inc. bank holidays, discounts on tech and share options on commencing of employment.
About this role
You'll be joining a specialist security team that is a trusted partner to governments worldwide, protecting critical national infrastructure and committed to the safety and security of our nation and global communities. Our mission focused work is innovative, inspiring and technologically challenging in a way that makes every day different and stimulating. We provide the opportunity to work on rare projects, with exciting tools and brilliant people. Everyone has access to unparalleled professional and personal development opportunities and your contribution is always valued.
As a VOIP Network Engineer you’ll be working within a fast paced, constantly evolving team, that deliver world class secure solutions that make a real difference to our customers. You’ll be leading the design and delivery of new VOIP solutions, working directly with our customers to understand their requirements to do so. In delivery you’ll then be setting project technical direction and be deeply hands on in implementation.
You'll have the following responsibilities
* Leading the development of VOIP solutions, by understanding the core VOIP/SIP platforms and how they can be used or consumed to provide for our customer’s needs.
* Working directly with our customers to understand their requirements.
* Providing the technical direction for the build and delivery of world class and secure VOIP solutions.
* Be hands on in the build and development of VOIP solutions and services.
* Working with support teams to enable management and ongoing support of deployed VOIP solutions.
* Ensuring compliance of developed systems with security policies and regulatory requirements
* Acting as a VOIP subject matter expert within wider team, providing advice and support to wide projects as required.
You'll have the following skills & experience
* Broad understanding and experience of deploying VOIP and SIP based networks, including a good knowledge of how they work and the internal signalling and interfacing.
* Experience of using and deploying SBCs to interface to provider networks.
* Working with customers to understand requirements and design on solutions/platforms to meet these requirements.
* It would be helpful but not essential to have some experience of legacy TDM networks and transitioning customers/service to VOIP.
* Communicating complex technical concepts and solutions to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
* A desire to continually update, enhance and validate own skills.
* Certification in VOIP or network engineer disciplines, technologies, or suppliers such as Cisco is desirable, but practical experience is more important.
* Experience in internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
Due to the sensitive nature of our work, you will be required to gain and maintain high level government security clearance and be willing to undergo the initial enhanced screening. All job offers are conditional on these requirements. You will need to have UK residency for 9 out of the last 10 years and be a UK national. At least one of your parents is also required to be either a British citizen or hold citizenship/nationality.
If this is sounds appealing then apply below. If you have any questions feel free to call or email
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £27500 – £47500/annum 15% pension, 10% discretion bonus
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!