Ref. 213977105 | 2021-07-08 12:25:27
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Our large and highly successful client is seeking a Technical Consultant to support the sales team and help achieve successful outcomes with sales opportunities. The role is customer facing and requires collaboration with multiple functions and teams in addition to Sales and will have an impact on the organisation through feedback and improvements upon product strategy, pricing, big deal processes’.
* Partner with the sales team to design, price and propose solutions for customers.
* Account for both high level budgetary and detailed development estimates for a proposed solution.
* Demonstrate a consultative selling approach, whilst confidently proposing the client’s technical and product capabilities.
* Continually develop technical and industry knowledge to maintain awareness of technology and business trends.
* Be an ambassador for our client; demonstrating thought leadership and presenting to customer and industry groups as required.
* Provide feedback and subject matter expertise to assist with new and existing product portfolios and strategic roadmaps.
* Drive efficiencies and change within the Solutions Engineering organization through process improvements.
* Develop and deliver effective professional presentations to internal and external stakeholders, from a technical to CX level audience.
* Travel as needed for the role. This is a customer facing role and requires travel within the UK and Europe and may require international travel as required.
Skills and experience:
* Industry / Technology Certifications – Network, Replication, Storage & Virtualisation e.g. (Zerto, AWS, VMware, Cisco, NetApp, Dell Technologies).
* Industry / Vendor professional certification in a relative technical discipline/s (Zerto/NetApp/Veeam/CiscoVMware).
* Proven experience and knowledge of DRaaS, Backup, Replication and Recovery services and technologies.
* Comprehensive high level design technical knowledge of enterprise infrastructure technology
* Demonstrable knowledge of Windows, Linux and UNIX OS and Security basics.
* Proven experience supporting complex client requirements assessment and solutions development required.
* Proven experience in establishing and solidifying strategic relationships with key customers and partners, while representing suites of complex IT, IT services, and/or advanced availability solutions.
* Proven and demonstrable listening and verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to translate customer business needs and requirements into an appropriate, commercially acceptable, and viable solution.
* Team player with a can-do work ethic, doing “whatever it takes” with resolve, integrity, and an appropriate sense of urgency to meet deadlines and get the job done.
* Ability to work in an intense, dynamic, and fast paced environment.
* Gravitas – be able to interact with confidence and leave an inspiring impression with customers and partners.
* Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS 7858 British standard screening prior to joining company
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £75000/annum +10% Bonus + 6K car + Bens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!