Ref. 214076262 | 2021-06-28 16:52:00
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: We are urgently seeking an experienced Service Desk Engineer to work on a busy global helpdesk. You will need to have spent at least one year at one firm so that you have picked up best practise and have a solid experience beyond being a trainee. Ideally you will come from Banking, or Law or Fintech or Investments – and an extremely fast paced high energy environment with lots of VIPs and urgent tickets to resolve. If you think you are a super star Service Desk Engineer then we want to hear from you now!
This is what we need:
* Experience on a global helpdesk – highly desired
* Experience dealing with high volumes of tickets (resolving 15+ per day) – Essential
* Solid experience with helpdesk systems like ServiceNow- Essential
* Exposure to and knowledge in ITIL- Essential
* Strong troubleshooting and information gathering skills – Essential
* Appreciates importance of process and structure and be able to demonstrate these skills- Essential
* Self-motivated and passionate about delivering great customer service- Essential
* Come from a helpdesk where metrics are important– highly desired
* Sense of urgency and good at prioritising workload- Essential
* Solid experience dealing with VIPS- Essential
* Mobile Phone Management (Airwatch, Intune etc.)
What's In It for you?
* Great hourly rate
* Paid overtime
* Paid for training and certifications
* Fantastic fun team
* Excellent management
* Long term prospects
Working on a Work From Home basis you must be able to self motivate and keep your levels of ticket resolution extremely high without on site supervision from a manager or team leader
Salary Type: Hour
Salary: £20/hour Paid OT
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!