Ref. 213995272 | 2021-06-16 16:50:33
Town: Glasgow | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Solution Architect – Permanent – Market Rates – 12 month FTC
My client is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Their in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit here
Department/ Role Overview:
The purpose of this role is to work as part of the Architecture Team primarily in the technology domain. You will design, document and facilitate the implementation of the technology, application and enterprise architectures through the various IT teams and technology partners. These IT Architectures must support the overall business strategy.
* Participate in the development and continuous improvement of:
* application and data architectures that are aligned to the business strategies
* technology architectures that enable the application and data architecture
* development architectures that enable them to develop business solutions in the most efficient and effective manner adhering to their Solution Design Principles and roadmaps
* Production of technical solution designs for assigned projects, and gaining acceptance and approval from internal stakeholders. Be an active participant in teams formed to progress projects and business initiatives
* Participate in the on-going architecture governance
* Analyse the current architecture to identify weaknesses, develop opportunities for improvements, and recommend new sustainable best practice approaches
* Partner with cross functional teams to align architectural requirements with IT strategy, collaborate on development of policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
* Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure that all solutions comply with the technical governance framework, with Infosec and risk principles
Essential skills and experience:
* Experience around data centre components (Servers, Storage, load balancers, firewalls, Networks etc)
* Good knowledge LAN/WAN within an enterprise network
* Demonstrate good experience in the IT industry with expertise in many areas of infrastructure and applications, preferably in a technical or enterprise architecture capacity
* Have demonstrable experience in design, strategy and architecture related activities
* Experience with sizing, performance and high availability
* Experience with data backup, business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and technologies
* Any knowledge of integration technologies
* Experience working within a TOGAF environment
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell
83DATA Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!