Ref. 213988183 | 2021-07-04 11:30:05
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Software Engineer
FULLY REMOTE – 1 / 2 days per month in Office
* Understand Agile ways of working
* Angular, C#, .Net core and framework
* Working understanding of serverless technology
* Working knowledge of both relational and document based databases
* Contributing to solution design and prototypes, collaborating with Architecture and Platform teams.
* Communicating with various technical and non-technical stakeholders, for example, the Technical Team Lead, Product Owner, Solution Architect, and the development teams.
* Ensuring the smooth running of our production environment and deployments, using advanced automated testing skills.
What Tech stack will I be using?
* AngularJS UI, migrating to Angular
* C# WebApi
* SQL (Postgres, MySQL)
* AWS (S3, Lambda, RDS, EC2, CloudFormation)
* New relic
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a full range of great benefits, such as a 35 hour week in an informal environment, 30 days annual leave voluntary flexible benefits, paid volunteering days, and a contributory stakeholder pension up 9%, 3 days leave at Christmas.
Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 days per year
Flexible working arrangements – remote working, compressed hours, part time.
Innovation sprints, regular hackathons, actively encouraged personal development – self led (pluralsight, linkedin learning), department wide bootcamps and funding for external courses. We nurture talent and enable career progression
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum 30 days holiday + Excellent Bens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!