Ref.: 214504246 | 2021-08-24 15:34:13
Town: Brighton | County: East Sussex | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Software Developers – our global client needs you! Get paid for moving near the exciting metropolis of Brighton with its bustling night scene, attractions and stunning coast line. For the right candidate, our client are willing to offer relocation support.
Benefits: Would you be interested in working for a global manufacturer who put an emphasis on a healthy work / life balance? How about working for a company who reward their staff with a healthcare scheme, premium pension and training and development opportunities? Oh don't forget the relocation package!
Software Developer – what will you be doing?
* The role required understanding the principles of software ideally able to programme in C++, C# .NET with experience of Xamarin.
* The Software Developer will be able to develop our in house applications for Windows, Apple and Android.
* The Developer will be responsible for creating detailed project documentation including functional and non-functional requirements.
* A large part of the responsibility of the engineer is to perform functional testing of software creating methodical test reports.
* Ideally the Software developer will be familiar with real time operation systems and able to design PCBA for manufacture.
Hours of Work: 830am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £65000/annum Healthcare, Pension, Free Parking
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Free Parking
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!