Ref.: 208507542 | 2021-08-31 16:46:32
Software Developer – Limassol, Cyprus
Town: | County: | Country: Cyprus
Description: Software Developer – Limassol
Our client is developing leading technology for Utility Companies. More than one million end consumers with a turnover of more than one billion Euros are currently maintained and billed based on these systems.
You are working as a DevOps engineer at the interface between software development and production. This includes:
* Direct involvement in the development process based on Agile principles
* Support of software delivery and roll out process
* Administration and monitoring of all automated and semi-automated production processes based on software products mainly developed in-house.
* Quality ensurance
* Responding to ad-hoc queries about configuration management and reporting
* Process documentation
* University degree in informatics, information technology or comparable qualification
* Knowledge regarding operating systems Linux and Microsoft Windows as well as on relational databases systems, especially on Oracle RDBMS
* Experience in continuous delivery process as well as to work with build-/delivery tools like Maven/Jenkins or TeamCity
* Business knowledge of the energy market or knowledge about software and tools used in the energy market are of advantage
* Experience in developing software with Java or .NET C# or in developing database applications are of advantage as well
* Solution oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
* Aiming for a high level of automation in all processes
* Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
* Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
* Excellent skills in English
Greek / English language skills would be great but not essential
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £45000/annum €30-45k pa
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: €30-45k pa
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!