Ref. 214055145 | 2021-06-24 16:11:03
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: An exciting new role has arisen for a talented Service Desk Analyst to come and join an award winning company who is growing at an impressive rate. This is a fully remote role, where you will be working from home.
Within this role, your key responsibilities shall include:
* Provide 1st line support and diagnosis of customer queries via email, telephone, and in-person or by automate means.
* Involved in day to day assessments of service ensuring that a consistently high quality is maintained at all times..
* Monitor ticket reports and follow up on escalation with relevant 2nd level support groups to ensure tickets are resolved in a timely manner and that the customer is kept informed until incident resolution.
* Actively meet internal service targets such as first-time fix rate, Service and Operating Level agreements (SLAs/OLAs) and achieve good scores in customer satisfaction surveys.
* Ensure data input into the Service Management tool meets our high data quality standards.
* Maintain Service Desk documentation in accordance with our Change Management policies and processes.
* Deliver the highest level of customer service for customers and colleagues always, making sure customer calls are effectively and efficiently managed.
* Assist with the development of a knowledge base and customer portal.
* Drive and positively encourage a customer focused service culture.
* Liaise with key staff in other teams and departments .
* Ensure that knowledge of critical customer applications, business impacts, and key personnel is fully understood.
To apply for this role you must posses the following skills & experience:
– Good technical knowledge of pcs and desktop/laptop hardware and software
– Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
– Good Software and Hardware troubleshooting skills
– Windows 10
– Knowledge of Routers, switches and firewall would be advantageous.
– Microsoft Office 2010
– Working knowledge of AD, Office 365, Skype, MDM/MFA and remote control tools
– Experience of Service Now desirable
– Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Good communication (both verbal and written)
– Planning and organising skills
– Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical
– Able to operate with minimal supervision
– Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £21000 – £25000/annum Plus benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!