Ref. 214019794 | 2021-07-19 17:21:40
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Overall Job Purpose
Act as the single point of contact between the customer and SCC, for security cleared accounts and OOH activities for commercial customers. To handle all IT related enquires inclusive of event management for alerts.
• To provide remote technical support to the customer’s user base to achieve contractual Service Level Agreements
• The ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
• Incident Management of Major Incidents.
• Document all technical solutions within the knowledge base.
• To record all tickets within the SCC Service Desk tool.
• Contribute to delivering a 70% Remote Resolution target.
• Convert 75% of contacts (phone calls and mails) to tickets.
• Make outbound phone calls to customers keeping them informed on a regular basis.
• Review and update ‘Known Errors Database’.
• Effective triage and assignment to appropriate resolver groups.
• End to end ownership of all Incident/Change/Service Requests through to closure.
• Ability to provide a positive Service Desk experience.
• Build internal/external relationships through effective methods of communication.
• Identify and work towards Service Improvements.
• Assess, prioritise and manage workload ensuring contractual obligations are achieved.
• Contributing to delivering team performance.
• To ensure safe working practices and environment for Fire, Security and Health & Safety Regulations
• Respond to server, network and web site alerts.
• Escalate potential service issues initially to designated escalation contact.
• Ensure internal and contractual SLA’s are maintained.
• Understand/comply with the particular bespoke requirements of Remote Management / Managed availability contracts.
• Work on a permanent out of hours on a rota shift pattern 7am – 7pm, across a 7 day per week.
• Provide cover for other Analysts in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
• Monitoring of Secure Multi-Tenanted Cloud Platform and Client Service (IBM Tivoli)
• Provide Service Desk function for Secure Multi-Tenanted Cloud clients
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Security Cleared to SC.
• At least 2 years’ experience of working within a Service Centre environment.
• Technically ability: 2 years’ experience:
• Event management experience preferably SCOM and Tivoli Management consoles.
• Ability to support Windows Operating System
• Active Directory
• Desktop support
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments
• High level of attention to detail.
• Initiative and flexibility in adapting to changing work environments.
• Strong client focus and demonstrated commitment to outstanding service delivery.
• Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work either autonomously, co-operatively or with direction.
• Commitment to continuous improvement in work processes; ability to suggest improvements and new methods where appropriate.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A positive and proactive “can do” attitude.
• Ability to exercise judgment.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Highly developed time management and organisational skills.
• Commitment to quality and takes pride in work.
• MCP qualified.
• ITIL aware.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £20000 – £23000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!