Ref. 214066434 | 2021-06-25 17:21:52
Town: Newark on Trent | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Senior Technical Architecture Analyst
Newark, Full time, Permanent, Remote working opportunities
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Our Newark based Client is seeking a Senior Technical Architecture Analyst to join their busy and growing team on a full time and permanent basis.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Technical Architecture Analyst your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Supporting and, where necessary, leading up to 10 concurrent technical or application projects within the ICT department
* Working with the Technical Support Teams and Service Desk to provide timely incident resolution, escalating issues and faults where necessary
* Providing 2nd and 3rd line support and acting as point of contact/SME for multiple infrastructure and technical systems
* Lead and assist in the design and delivery of projects to increase the simplicity of the Company’s ICT systems and infrastructure while remaining aligned to their specific standards
* Proactively identify service improvements, working alongside other ICT colleagues to ascertain replacement needs for legacy systems
* Ensure adherence to department change control processes making sure that all changes to the live environment are delivered in line with the company’s quality standards
A successful Senior Technical Architecture Analyst will possess the following skills and experience:
* Degree educated within a relevant subject or a strong technical background (a relevant technical certification would be advantageous)
* Strong experience is required in Linux operating systems (SUSE and Red Hat)
* Experience of IBM Mainframe systems and software would be advantageous
* ITIL Foundation Certificate is desirable
* Prince2 Foundation is desirable
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience within an ICT enterprise environment
* Experience of the delivery and support of complex technical projects in an enterprise environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers and at all levels
* Excellent time management skills
Candidate must be a holder of a clean driving licence and valid passport and be prepared to travel within the UK and globally when required
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!