Ref.: 213772671 | 2021-09-12 20:25:16
Senior NodeJS Developer
Town: | County: Greater Manchester | Country: United Kingdom
Description: We’re recruiting for a Senior NodeJS Developer who will be responsible for the development of a wide range of both internal and external facing systems. Working in a team on numerous projects in a fantastic environment you will gain valuable experience on both new build and existing systems.
This Senior NodeJS Developer opening is an opportunity to take a role in the development team of a growing and forward-thinking business. As a Senior Developer you will be expected to support other developers, take part in architecture and design sessions, ensuring design, security and coding best practice is considered and applied where required. You will be responsible for supporting the IT Director, Senior Project Manager and QA Manager in estimating, planning and managing the development teams’ sprints and workloads.
The role will have key involvement and a voice in shaping the Development team, its methodologies and practices.
The Senior Node Developer role:
* Develop solutions that perform, are reliable and secure.
* Work with the business and the project team to gather requirements and suggest solutions.
* Own your features from backlog to deployment and beyond.
* Deploy, run and support the solutions you build.
* Suggest new and improved ways of working to get products/changes to market sooner.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience of developing NodeJS solutions.
* Solid understanding and experience of working with VueJS/EmberJS.
* Excellent knowledge of Git / Version control.
* Excellent knowledge of MySQL Programming.
* Experience of working within an Agile Environment.
* Experience of working with Docker.
* Experience of test driven development
* API development and Microservices.
* Knowledge of PHP / Laravel
* AWS DevOps Practices.
* MySQL Administration.
* Appreciation of UX best practice.
For immediate consideration on this NodeJS Developer role and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum DOE + benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: DOE + benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!