Ref. 213987413 | 2021-06-16 09:18:17
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: HartleyCo have partnered with a great client who is a household name and one of the best employers in the UK.
As one of the Senior Mobile Developers in a brand new digital team that they're building out, you will need solid Xamarin, C# and .Net experience.
The role involves the development of both iOS and Android applications so you will need to be comfortable with both Native and Forms.
What you'll be doing:
There will be a wide range of technical accountabilities and activities performed including Development, Support and environment Configuration.
* Ownership of Mobile app development projects for the full lifecycle
* Working with the Product Owners & Solution design teams to analyse & validate the tech breakdown of apps, the impact analysis and proposed solutions.
* Being the Technical SME for E2E mobile development lifecycle, in both Android and IOS ecosystems
* Excellent Mobile app development experience
* Experience deploying in both iOS and Android
* Stellar experience in Xamarin, C# and .Net.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you’ll be eligible for:
* 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
* Bupa health insurance
* Enhanced pension plan and life insurance
* Annual performance-based bonus
* Onsite gym or local gym discounts if a remote worker
* Various other benefits and online discounts
If you'd like to find out more, please apply today for immediate consideration
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum Plus Great Bonus & Benefits Package
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!