Ref. 214071608 | 2021-06-28 11:44:51
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Customer focused technical specialist and subject matter expert (SME) for End User Technology Hybrid Cloud environments, 0365, AWS, Azure, Internal services. From IAM, desktops to mobile device and application management providing the underlying technology platforms that support corporate I.T.
Reporting to the Head of IT. Corporate I.T (CIT) Platforms are directly responsible for the delivery of corporate infrastructure and End User Technology services requested by the business, subsequent operational management support and administration of existing corporate IT environment.
The responsibilities of the CIT Platforms are as follows: –
* The CIT (Platforms) will be required to work closely with the other IT teams to provide total End User Technology (EUT) solutions (covering desktops, mobiles, servers, and cloud related services) to meet business requirements within an agreed delivery timeframe SLA fully supporting and manage the solution within a similar operational support SLA
* Corporate IT Platforms EUT provide a 24×7 service therefore out of hours activities for both delivery and support will be required including on-call cover when and where required.
* Liaise directly with the business throughout the request-delivery-support life cycle acting as their technical interface and solution delivery owner
* Business request technical validation, solution design and creation of an implementation plan within a Statement of Works (SOW) including infrastructure component costs
* Raise RFC’s for delivery and operation changes and act as peer review and approve of delivery or operational changes raised by others
* Operational management and administration of the Corporate I.T E.U.T Platform’s includes but not limited to the following tasks. Backup and restore, Office 365/AWS IAM /Azure IAM /AD/AAD management and administration, Citrix VDI and XenApp management, Azure Endpoint Manager MDM MAM, Patching and vulnerability protection of all End User Technology via Infrastructure platforms, Pro-active capacity management monitoring and planning of EUT Infrastructure platforms.
* Incident and problem investigation, including trouble-shooting to identify issues root causes or workarounds to restore the respective infrastructure and or applications to service within agreed SLA’s, including trouble-ticket analysis (review, update and closure) working closely alongside other IT teams and business functions.
The following formal accreditations are highly desirable: –
* ITIL v3 – v4 Certified
* Microsoft 365 Productivity Solutions Expert MCSE (phone number removed)
* Azure Certified Professional AZ 900/AZ300-AZ303
* AWS Cloud Practitioner/Architect
* Cyber Security Accreditation SSCP-CCSP-CISP
* EMC Accredited Storage Specialist (DCS-*)
* VMWARE Datacentre Virtualization certification (Exam VCAP-DCV )
* Microsoft Server Infrastructure certification (MCSE)
The deliverables of the CIT Platforms are:
* Highly customer focused liaising with the business throughout the request-delivery-support lifecycle.
* Technical validation and delivery of business requests as “Total EUT platform solutions” against agreed SLA’s.
* Operational management, administration, and support of Client IT Platforms against an SLA.
* Agile approach to delivery with key focus on quality control,
Cyber security awareness, understanding the needs and putting best practices first to protect the business and stakeholders
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £55000 – £75000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!