Ref. 214334125 | 2021-08-02 11:08:25
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Senior Business Analyst
Rate: £(Apply online only) per day OUTSIDE IR35
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Fully Remote with monthly client meetings in South Wales
Start date: Early September
Unify are proud to be an exclusive partner to a rapidly expanding Consultancy who are becoming a major player in the Digital Transformation space.
We're on the lookout for a Senior Business Analyst with considerable experience of supporting and delivering technology and business change projects. These projects include (but are not limited to):
* Business system transformation and evolution projects
* Core IT transformations
* Digital transformation projects (e.g. Technology Refresh Projects, Migrations etc)
To support these high number of projects the Senior Business Analyst will have a strong experience in delivering a diverse range of projects and be able to lead key workstreams in the overall Programme of works.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support and deliver a large programme of works which has a diverse range of projects and deliverables which include:
* A significant Cloud Migration – scoping out the project, gathering information and requirements through to detailed feedback and advisories
* An information lifecycle management project – engaging and working with high level stakeholders
* A large work package collaboration – Scoping out, information and requirements gathering through to detailed feedback and advisories
Skills and Experience:
* Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and delivery high quality outcomes under pressure.
* Ability to manage senior stakeholders and third parties (service, product vendors etc.) with strong communication skills.
* Excellent research and analytic skills
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
* Strong problem solving and communication skills required with a structured BA approach.
* Experience of being a Business Partner and managing those relationships.
* Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint and Excel and MS Project or other project tools.
* Expert business process engineering and requirements gathering skills
* Be able to work independently / with minimum support.
Please reach out ASAP if you'd like to discuss this project in more detail.
Salary Type: Day
Salary: £400 – £475/day
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!