Ref. 214001328 | 2021-06-17 12:37:31
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Global Consulting Firm is hiring for a Senior Digital Analytics Consultant for a 9-month Fixed-Term Contract. This is a Maternity Cover, paying between £65K – £75K pro rata. Based in London.
– Support clients with entire spectrum of Digital Analytics and Digital Optimization
– Analyze digital data to draw insights to drive critical decision making and recommendations
– Work closely with marketing, social, product development and UX teams to provide analytical support
– Working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality, and proactively working with client's data/IT teams to resolve issues
– Work on breath of advertising analytics projects like test design, measurement and effectiveness
– Utilize Adobe Analytics, Optimizely and Google Analytics for measurement and optimization
– Provide insights, tools, and dashboards for digital product and commercial teams
– Formulate analytical findings into concise and easy to consume presentations
– Emphasis is on end-to-end delivery of data driven analysis
– Guiding junior resources in dual-shore model
Skills and Qualifications:
· Master's or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Economics or related field with strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
· 3-5 years of consulting, analytics delivery experience
· Strong expertise in web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Big Query and web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Omnibug, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.)
· Ideally experience in running A/B split tests either in emails or websites
· Prior experience working with media vendors, a plus.
· Expertise manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
· Sound analytical ability and business judgment
· Good skills in SQL, as well as Business Intelligence, Data and Reporting
· Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £65000 – £75000/annum pro-rata for 9 months
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!