Ref.: 214492126 | 2021-08-23 12:32:09
Senior Account Executive – New Business
Town: | County: Bedfordshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Senior Account Executive – New Business
Department – Sales
Location – Bedford
Reporting to – Director of New Business
The Account Executive is responsible for engaging small to mid-size corporate customers and educating them about Blue Chip/Service Express Maintenance products and services. They are responsible for the sales of the organisation’s services in a specific, assigned area. Additionally, the Account Executive provides continued support to newly signed customers for a given period as needed.
Key result areas
· Contact and engage potential customers within the small to mid-size corporate arena and educate them about Blue Chip/ Service Express Maintenance service offerings.
· Manage an effective and methodical sales process by creating, qualifying, and closing new profitable business.
· Source and generate new business virtually, both prospective customers by utilizing social media and other professional resources to develop and secure profitable relationships. Hold potential profitable meetings via phone, web, and videoconferencing. Drive the understanding of SEI service value when communicating with potential and current customers.
· Identify the third-party maintenance needs and opportunities of prospective customers by conducting needs analysis including any opportunities including hardware sales.
· Prepare business proposals based on needs analysis and present opportunities to prospective customers.
· Actively maintain and manage relationships for prospects in your pipeline by scheduling regular virtual check in meetings and periodically send them relevant sales information during the sales cycle.
· Regularly update and communicate with Customer Resource Management software as applicable.
· Effectively utilise all company provided resources to timely track and maintain the customer data to ensure transparency across business functions, i.e., Customer Support, Service, etc.
· Collaborate with partnered teams to ensure cross functional information is utilised effectively, i.e., maintaining contracts with billing, active follow up on marketing leads generation and receivables as needed.
· Monitor prospect equipment warranties and proactively engage new business by inquiring on prospects’ inventory to gain additional value by adding newly acquired equipment.
· To reach and exceed all quarterly and annual targets within their assigned region/accounts/responsibility area as agreed with the Leadership Team
· Manage an effective and methodical sales process by creating, qualifying and closing new profitable business
· Partner and strategise with Sales Development Representatives to penetrate new accounts and territories to drive sales results.
· Effectively utilise appropriate resources to continuously build pipeline and generate new leads.
· To maintain and protect Blue Chip’s reputation by always acting ethically and professionally
· To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
· Create and publish online content monthly such as blogs, talking heads, LinkedIn posts etc. these should be posted in the relevant social media arenas or direct social media messaging
· For any retained customers have an up-to-date customer plan
· Manage and possess a healthy and transactional pipeline consistently executing to drive results.
· Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce utilization based on daily application and communication updates.
· Drive revenue to attain and maintain more than targeted quotas.
· Work with Sales Development Representative to identify areas of opportunity as well as objectives to establish business within complex territories.
· Proactively solicit and share competitive intelligence with appropriate resources.
· Engage internal partners such as Field Service, Regional Sales Manager, etc. to maximise results and ensure profitable customer relationships.
· Identify prospects for which it is appropriate to transition to the appropriate teams and facilitate such transition.
· Utilise Salesforce to manage assigned territory by keeping customer and prospect information up to date.
· Partner with Marketing team to drive brand and market awareness.
· Partner and strategize with Sales force to maximize outreach initiatives and close deals.
· Collaborate with partnered teams to ensure cross functional information is utilised effectively, i.e., maintaining contracts with billing, active follow up on marketing leads generation and receivables.
Meetings & Reports
· Actively participate in all scheduled internal business meetings and trainings available to ensure current knowledge on all business activities and nuances.
· Reports on and communicates closely with leadership regarding progress and needs to deliver business results.
· Complete ROIs monthly and update 90 day forecast weekly to monitor and communicate personal performance objectives.
Key Personal Requirements
· Previous sales experience between 2- 5 years is required
· Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM
· Exceptional oral communication and active listening skills
· Ability to be resourceful and independent in a variety of situations
· Strong sense of self-awareness and ability to give and receive feedback effectively
· Ability to effectively learn and adapt to new tools, technologies and processes
· Very energetic with a strong desire to achieve results
· Competency negotiation skills
· Successful track record in sales
· Prior experience in generating new business opportunities
Reference ID: Accounts Executive – New Business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £38000/annum Commission + other benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Commission + other benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!