Ref.: 214270372 | 2021-08-31 15:56:43
Salesforce Developer / Analyst
Town: | County: Cheshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: We are looking to recruit a Business Developer / Analyst – Salesforce to work with our client in Warrington that is going though an exciting period of growth
As the Business Analyst – Salesforce person you will play an important role in our overall support growth and will report to the Performance Improvement Lead.
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will carry out in your role:
* Develop Salesforce Community improvements & innovations critical to the success of AlphaBiolabs.
* Assist with building out/design vision.
* Develop processes, templates, or tools as part of internal continuous improvement.
* Be proactive in suggesting improvements to the system's configuration, or new tools or ways of working.
* Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
* Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* Report on the progress of software developments to stakeholders.
* Ensure all internal software change policies are adhered to.
* Assist with the creation and verification of user documentation.
* We are looking for a person who has advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and Macros.
* A person who has VBA experience.
* Experience with working with IT and software products in particular Salesforce and APEX.
* A proven individual with relevant and proven experience in Java script and API coding would be advantageous.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, motivate and influence others.
* System integration.
* Good team worker.
* Have a good knowledge of business analysis processes and standards.
* Drive high quality standards across our software development.
* Experience using JSON is an advantage.
* Competitive salary
* Death in service benefit
* Pension scheme
* Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical and other services (after probationary period).
* Employee Assistance Programme
The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (40 hours per week, with 1 hour break for lunch).
Horizon Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £47500 – £50000/annum + Excellent Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!