Ref. 213974941 | 2021-06-14 18:06:31
Town: Northwich | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: We are working with an ambitious fast growing tech company who are selling some of the coolest tech currently in the IT Industry. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Support Specialist to join them at their Cheshire based Head office. This is a purely Sales Support role supporting Account management staff based in the UK; no new business sales required.
In this Sales Support Specialist role, you will work to support an Account Manager with a very busy existing client, working to ensure customers get the very best service. You will monitor ordering systems and ensure requests from external clients are responded to in a timely manner. You will need excellent communication skills over the phone and on email. You will work closely with both the Account Manager and end client to return quotes and fulfil orders on varied tech and IT equipment helping them to fulfil their contracts with their clients.
This is a growing company who look to develop individuals within the organisation and this Sales Support role could be naturally progress into a Customer Success Manager role.
Responsibilities to include:
* Liaising with customers over phone and email
* Creating accurate and detailed quotes on requests received
* Maintaining data in CRM
* Accept and prepare sales orders for processing prior to passing to the admin team
* Preparing customer backlog reports
* Liaise between the customer and delivery team on accurate ETAs
* Ensure orders are signed off and processed accurately and line with client SLA
* Completing Software license deliveries to customers
* Providing proof of delivery to customers
* Liaising with vendors/suppliers and negotiating pricing
* Providing accurate quotes to customer based on their requirements
* NO COLD CALLING
Potential candidates will have an understanding of the following channel activities:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
* Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
* Quick thinker, methodical with the ability to multitask and prioritise work
* Strong written skills
* Customer care – show ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and challenges
* Problem solving and identifying the route cause for continuous improvement
* Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability on your own to work using initiative to problem
* Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
CVs and applications are being given immediate attention for this role. Please apply ASAP for further information and consideration
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £20000 – £23000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!