Ref.: 214494673 | 2021-08-23 15:41:05
Relationship Manager Tech Sector
Town: Bristol | County: Bristol (County) | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a permanent Relationship Manager (Tech Sector) Remote Working! The companies head offices are based in Somerset & London. You would be joining an award-winning tech leader working with ground-breaking technologies! Fully remote working offering excellent work life balance!
With a growing client base, the Commercial team requires a new Relationship Manager to build trust-based relationships and ensure strategic goals. This role will involve key account management and the requirement to identify and secure new business from existing Partners.
The working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm M-F. The annual salary is Circa £35,000 – £50,000 PA dependant on experience.
* Act as the interface between the company and the allocated portfolio of Partners.
* Act as an escalation point for Partners on all business activities.
* Ensure service counterpart is aware of the opportunity the Partner presents to enable them to prioritise reactive service tasks.
* Maintain accurate and timely records for efficient reporting of sales and account management activities.
* Proactively engage with allocated Partners on all aspects of offering via planned meetings and regular check-ins.
* Orchestrate regular Partner review meetings (monthly/quarterly depending on client requirements) where in which the following agenda items are covered:
* Partner Program – commercial performance, Acquirer connectivity, integration methods, product features and functionality and training requirements.
* Partner Profile – Key Players, SWOT Profile
* Review opportunities
* Measure partner satisfaction, considering service, product, overall experience
* Provide monthly report to Head of Partner Growth detailing Partner financial performance, new opportunities, and Partner Profile/Program progress.
* Proactively discover new opportunities and track to close – won/lost.
* Introduce Partners to new Acquirers where relevant and track.
* Support Marketing campaigns with Partners by bridging the gap between our own Marketing team and the Partners.
* Deliver training to Partners – Sales, Payments Landscape/Regulations etc
* Provide order pipeline and forecast monthly.
* Help the organisation understand industry trends, growth opportunities and new product development opportunities by relaying partner needs and buying behaviour.
* Remain current and knowledgeable on all products, software and services
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Results Driven – Must understand what matters for all allocated Partners, understand specific targets and deliver against them.
* Communication – Must be able to professionally articulate the products and services we provide in person, via video call, phone, and email. Open internal communication is paramount for this role, as you will be expected to gather complex Partner requirements and feedback to the business.
* Relationship Orientated – To ensure Partners trust Cardstream, we expect Relationship Managers to build confidence by operating openly, with integrity and personably at all times.
* Knowledgeable – The successful candidate should have a keen interest on all industry-related topics to act as an educator within their network of Partners. This isn’t to say that a candidate must require industry knowledge, providing they can demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and a hunger to share their learnings.
* Inquisitive – The successful candidate will possess a curious nature and the ability to create and explore opportunities wherever they may present themselves.
* Leadership –Relationship Managers are leaders. They must be adept at directing Partners and managing employees at all levels of the business. Because Relationship Managers touch so many parts of the business, they should be confident and command respect from both their clients and colleagues.
* 28 days annual leave, increasing by one day per year
* Private medical insurance
* Free parking onsite
* Career progression routes
* Company pension
* Wellness programme & 50% off gym membership!
The closing date is 20th September 2021.
To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Rebecca. Rebecca Griffiths is on LinkedIn – send her a message!
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £50000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!