Ref.: 214496382 | 2021-08-23 17:13:56
Regional Sales Manager- Enterprise
Town: | County: City and County of the City of London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: A fantastic opportunity has come available to join a company who is a pioneer of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software, combines unmatched technical and financial expertise to create innovative, cloud-based software solutions that deliver world-class financial operations and insights.
They are currently seeking a New Business Large Enterprise Regional Sales Manager to join the UK&I sales team, driving new business revenue . This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong hunter sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
Over 3,500 clients worldwide – including the majority of the Fortune 100 – rely on the company’s cloud-based software to continuously improve the efficiency, reliability, and strategic insights of their financial operations.
The Enterprise Regional Sales Manager will drive and generate new business sales revenue within an assigned territory or list of named accounts. This will be achieved by territory planning, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities in to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective closure of sales opportunities.
Job responsibilities for the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager:
Achieve sales quotas in license and services revenues for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
· Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, a regional sales plan
· Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
· Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities for future quarters with an emphasis on market development.
· Building effective relationships and business plans with internal stakeholders and acting as the face of the company to drive revenue opportunities within target markets
· Tailoring the value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
· Identification and documentation of new business opportunities and product/service requirements
· Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
· Managing internal resources in arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
· Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future Office of Finance roadmap to drive the solution within the marketplace
· Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
· Contract negotiation and finalization within established guidelines, processes and approvals
Skills needed for the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager:
· Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding new business sales targets within the large enterprise market
· Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within ERP, CPM or SaaS) in managing a large number of sales cycles at any one time
· Successful track record of over-performance against sales targets
· Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
· Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
· Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
· Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
· Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of prospect organizations including C’ level and internally across the business
· Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Degree educated or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years Experience
* Experience of complex sales
* Experience of Enterprise sales
* Dental care
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Monthly OTE based on achieving quota
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £80000 – £95000/annum pension, Commission, healthcare
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: pension, Commission, healthcare
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!