Ref.: 214503396 | 2021-08-24 14:43:26
Town: | County: | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Senior QA Consultant
One of our key Partners is looking to secure the services of a Senior QA Consultant to assist with projects over the coming months. Ideally coming from a strong consultancy background, the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
Location: London (Remote)
Rate: £450 – £550 per day
Duration: 6 Months
IR35 Status: INSIDE
– Suggest a framework for assuring the quality of all Integration Platform Services
– Work closely with Engineers to support the build of automated tests
– Facilitate and execute Exploratory testing, where appropriate
– Challenge and offer insight into potential implementation flaws
– Promote Platform service resilience offering insight into how users may use/abuse services
– Directly client-facing role as a QA Test Automation engineer to mature test automation practices of the client using BDD, Gherkin, Cucumber and K6 for performance testing.
– Requires prior experience in test automation with REST and SOAP APIs/microservices.
– Required skills: Gitlab CI (or other equivalent CI tools), Docker, REST API testing, BDD, Gherkin, Cucumber, Java, Microservices, Bash, REST Assured, Serenity.
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good Senior QA Consultant who would be, please ensure you send an updated CV with each application. Alternatively, please call (phone number removed) and ask for Adam Rees for a confidential conversation!
Senior QA Consultant
Salary Type: Day
Salary: £450 – £550/day
Contract | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!