Ref.: 214503034 | 2021-08-24 14:22:23
Town: | County: West Midlands (County) | Country: United Kingdom
Mallard Outsourcing are proudly partnering a West Midlands-based software solutions provider as they seek to add an experienced QA Analyst to their team.
Duties of the QA Analyst include, but are not limited to the following:
* Implementing test strategies and quality assurance procedures.
* Adhering to key technical deliverables and expected quality standards.
* Keeping company testing and QA documents up to date.
* Liaising with management and the development team to ensure a strong understanding of the project and its testing and QA objectives.
* Use existing tools and techniques to execute testing and quality checks.
* Liaising with management and colleagues to develop new tools and techniques where required.
* Adhere to time, resource and fiscal budgets.
The requirements, skills & experience required for the QA Analyst include, but are not limited to the following:
* Past experience in the implementation of test strategies and quality assurance procedures.
* An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of a project, and additionally as part of a cross functional team to achieve common goals and product delivery.
* A flexible and pragmatic approach with a cando attitude.
* Deadlinedriven with excellent time management skills and an ability to work under pressure.
* Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills.
* A high level of attention to detail and excellent problemsolving skills.
A bit about the employment business:
Established for 35 years, the employment business has an enviable reputation in the field of software solutions supplied into the industrial and building services sectors. Headquartered out of Massachusetts, USA, the company has offices located throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. They are on an aggressive development plan throughout 2021 and beyond, with a development roadmap to release new product features to committed projects, staged iterative product updates and general maintenance of our services. A forward-thinking and dynamic organisation, they are proud to promote a culture of innovation, creativity and excellence in product design, development, technical support, training, sales and consulting services for end users, systems integrators, OEMs and Channel Partners.
The Remuneration & Working Hours for the QA Analyst are:
* Basic annual salary of: £30k to £35k.
* Based out of the HQ in Dudley, there is the opportunity for semiremote working with regular visits to the office for colleague collaboration.
* Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (flexibility possible around core hours for collaboration).
* 20 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays).
* Company pension scheme.
* Company events.
If you feel your skills and experience could be a good fit for the QA Analyst, please follow the instructions to make your application. A Mallard Outsourcing Consultant will get in touch with you soon with further information and to confirm your interest in our Client. By submitting this application, you are consenting to Mallard Outsourcing holding and processing your personal details for the purposes of activities pertaining to recruitment
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!