Ref.: 214273091 | 2021-09-07 16:52:35
Project Manager – D365
Town: | County: West Midlands (County) | Country: United Kingdom
Description: SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity to join the team in Birmingham.
SCC are currently undergoing a major transformation programme which involves standardising processes and implementing a new ERP System – Microsoft Dynamics
• This is a multimillion, multiyear rollout of Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations across the business, including replacement of Finance Systems and Supply Chain Management operations including Warehousing and Transport
Job Main Focus
• The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading the internal Team, managing resources, planning work packages and working closely with the business team to determine and deliver to the agreed plan
• This complex programme will have multiple cross dependent work streams, this role will be leading one of the major programme phase workstreams
• Undertake planning and progress tracking of all aspects of the work stream scope
• Manage risks, issues and cross dependencies with other work streams and projects
• Manage all aspects of the project within the allocated work stream
• Provide overall project communication to internal stakeholders
• Establish effective project governance to meet stakeholder expectations
• Manage project activities, including issue tracking and risk mitigation, lead project team meetings
• Work closely with the business team, internal and partner teams to determine the project schedule and ensure successful execution to time and budget
• Provide direction and control of work including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
• Establish milestones and actively manage cross dependencies with other work streams and projects
• Manage financial performance
• Manage full lifecycle of the project and ensure each aspect of the project is completed
• Must have proven experience of implementing Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations
• Must have experience of working with Microsoft Dev Ops Toolsets
• Proven track record with at least 3 full lifecycle implementations
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large-scale projects
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Broad business process experience
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!