Ref.: 211733834 | 2021-08-26 15:34:07
Project Coordinator – Farnborough
Town: | County: Hampshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Propero are looking for an experienced project coordinator for our client in the Farnborough area, for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Our client is a leading technology company, working on a number of multi-million pound projects around the globe.
* AV Project Coordinator
* £29,500 pro rata
* Monday – Friday
* 12 month contract
* Work directly Project Management resources and/or independently to accomplish assigned tasks in a timely and effective manner.
* Proactively plan and assist in solving technical, personnel and other project related issues.
* Understand and assist with the maintenance of project budgets.
* Understand Audio Visual system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
* Accurately read and comprehend project technical and construction documents.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat.
* Effectively manage tasks and resources to meet project objectives.
* Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
* Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
* Valid Driver’s License
* Ability to travel to various job sites as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a project coordinator who would like to move into project management. Our client have an excellent reputation in their industry and offer full training and development
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £29000 – £29500/annum Excellent package and benefits
Contract | Full Time
Benefits: Excellent package and benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!