Ref.: 214503233 | 2021-08-24 14:35:17
Town: London | County: London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: We have a current opportunity for a Programme Manager with Infrastructure experience for a well established Banking client.
Type – Inside IR35 Contract
Start Date – ASAP
* Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
* Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
* Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
* Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
* Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
* Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
* Detail orientated.
* Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
* Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
* High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs.
* Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
* Experience of driving continuous improvement
Salary Type: Day
Salary: £500 – £625/day
Contract | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!