Ref. 214049784 | 2021-06-24 10:12:08
Town: Bristol | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Product Owner / Senior Product Owner
Salary: £45-50K plus excellent benefits package
Location: Remote with 1-2 days in the office per week – Bristol City Centre
Unify are super proud to be representing a global Publishing business who are on the hunt for a Senior Product Owner to join their exciting Content & Platform Management team.
The Product Owner will be responsible for ensuring that the roadmap of development work for the Content Team delivers the maximum benefit for the business from its digital content assets and services. They represent the voice of the customer within business therefore this is a hugely important and crucial role.
The business has an unrivalled reputation, culture and environment. They're passionate about new Tech and focus on learning & development.
What we need…..
• Degree level or equivalent experience.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (desired)
Knowledge & previous experience:
• Previous working experience as a Product Manager/Owner for 1 year
• Experience of working on a technical 'back end' system, for example a database.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Experience of API, XSLT and noSQL technologies a strong advantage
• Experience of working with XML and other content formats within publishing a strong advantage
• Demonstrable understanding of the Publishing market an advantage
Skills & behaviours:
• Excellent communicator, face to face and written.
• Collaborative: comfortable sharing work in progress and emergent design
• Exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent change management and prioritization skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Demonstrable data-driven approach to decision making, utilizing validated customer feedback and insights as well as business metrics to make decisions
• Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
• Customer focus
• Drive for results
• Functional / technical skills
• Personal learning
• Managing and measuring work
• Innovation management
• Decision quality
A full detailed role profile can be provided upon application.
Please reach out for more info ASAP – This one won't be around for long
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!