Ref.: 214504084 | 2021-08-24 15:25:03
Product Manager – Innovation Delivery
Town: Dublin | County: City of Dublin | Country: Republic of Ireland
Description: Product Manager – Innovation Delivery
Dublin / Remote Based
18 Month Contract Opportunity for an energetic individual to work as a Product Manager within this Innovation team and to focus initially on the delivery of a revolutionary e-based product.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of pilot from nominated concept managed through potential programme & innovation stage-gate process to commercial delivery.
The role involves the creation, delivery and ‘ownership’ of the project through a collaborative approach, working closely with all areas of the business. The successful candidate will be the leader in product development supporting internal and external Product team(s) to ensure objectives are met and the roadmap in delivered, on time and in-line with the product vision, through an iterative, ‘always learning’ approach.
* Own the product roadmap, including delivery of key deliverables as agreed
* Identify and recruit team required to deliver on key milestones
* Identify key partners, developing relevant commercial/non-commercial relationships for pilot
* Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information, and analysing the relevant output
* Assess market potential producing a comprehensive assessment of key potential partners and competitors
* Lead the delivery of Customer Trials and pilots – design and plan the pilots; recruit and engage customers; select technology and partners; liaise with installation partners; analyse results and iterate as required
* Develop commercial business case – including product pricing, partner & production costs, relevant procurements; associated return-on-investment analyses
* Provide monthly status reports including funding requirements
* Communicate with all relevant stakeholders using relevant communications channels
* Present product to Steering Group/Innovation Investment Committee with recommendation to proceed/stop at each stage of stage-gate process
* Analyse performance/delivery of the project through the innovation process; provision of lessons learned
* Identify appropriate business/area for product scaling – and hand over
* Manage Product delivery, acting as key point of contact for project team, sponsors and Subject Matter Experts
* Commercial management experience and a track record of managing a portfolio of projects/initiatives with diverse stakeholders
* Passion for product, technology, innovation and creation of great customer experiences
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Strong Customer Focus
* Passion for delivery of low carbon solutions and collaborating in Irish/global startup ecosystem beneficial
* Experience in financial modelling; development of business cases and use of business model canvas
* Experience in design thinking
* Typically candidates should have at least 5 years energy industry experience
* Prior experience working in a Product Manager role/with startups
* An understanding of the digital world of marketing and communications
* Demonstrable analytical skills
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV together with a covering note outlining your relevant experience
Contract | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!