Ref. 214352820 | 2021-08-03 18:13:02
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Product Director / Senior Product Manager – Leading Fitness App
**Web/Mobile Application Product Delivery, Health and Wellbeing Industry
Product Director / Senior Product Manager with expertise in SaaS and mobile applications required for leading Saas Platform. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will have a significant opportunity to influence business strategy and shape the product roadmap for a fast-growing organization that has quickly carved out a leadership position in its market.
The Senior Product Manager will own the product development lifecycle from start to finish-developing a deep understanding of our customers, market, and competitors, overseeing the requirements building, design, and development process in concert with the VP of Engineering, and ultimately delivering awesome products that users love.
Senior Product Manager Required Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B SaaS product management with a growth-stage company and personal characteristics that complement the team.
* 6+ years of product management experience
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product and the product development process
* Demonstrable experience with Agile methodologies
* Demonstrable experience with full roadmap delivery ownership
* Demonstrable experience collaborating with the executive suite on product strategy
* Demonstrable experience with critical, high-usage front-end products (e.g. workflow management software)
* Demonstrable experience taking abstract ideas and turning them into easy-to-use products
* Demonstrable experience recruiting, retaining, and growing a junior team of managers and designers
* Business case and ROI mindset when designing products and features; strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
The Senior Product Manager will be passionate about leading people,understanding customers and delivering products that solve real business challenges. You have a proven track record of identifying customer pain points, turning ideas into solutions, and developing talent around you. You have a diverse career background,strong web and mobile application product delivery experience, and have experience working closely with engineering leaders to get things done. You thrive working in a creative,fast-paced,structured environment,and have an ownership mentality.
Leading Saas Platform bringing best-of-breed commerce solutions in the Health and Wellbeing sector, improving go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
Senior Product Manager – Responsibilities:
* Lead product and development teams to predictably deliver products and services
* Partner closely with business leaders to define product strategy, roadmaps, and deliverables
* Oversee application development, testing, and implementation of our cloud and mobile software
* Support current applications and customers and implement new enhancements
* Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems with customers
* Set the vision for an environment of ingenuity and creativity and act as a role model for others in challenging the status quo to encourage innovation
Highly desired background:
* Experience in the fitness and wellness industry
* Experience in a high-growth SMB environment
* Experience leading/managing a dispersed,remote team
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £70000 – £90000/annum plus bens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!