Ref. 214052933 | 2021-06-24 13:50:28
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Job Description
Job Title: Proclaim Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
The Connexus Group comprises of seven businesses providing a complete set of insurance, claims and legal services to insurance companies, fleet managers and some of the world’s largest motor manufacturers and dealerships. We work in partnership with our insurer, MGA and broker clients to provide a full range of outsourced services operating 24/7 services.
Our business is built on strong IT investment and core systems which we support through in-house IT Service Delivery and Digital teams delivering technical solutions to meet our commercial objectives.
We are currently seeking somebody with (Access Group previously Eclipse) Proclaim software experience who can apply analysis and design techniques to solve business problems. You will be working closely within our Digital team assisting with the delivery of change and playing an active part in Proclaim related business initiatives, projects and day-to-day Proclaim support.
Whilst the role is predominantly North West based occasional travel to London offices may be required.
Main responsibility of the role
Working within the IT Digital Department and closely with other Proclaim Developers you will support multiple Proclaim systems coupled with Touchpoint, SecureDocs and Fileview services.
To collaborate with the business and other members of the IT and Development teams to understand challenges and act in an analyst capacity to drive and capture IT efficiency improvements.
Capture requirements and ensure that tasks are accurately logged, prioritised and managed in the IT task system along with all necessary sub-tasks to deliver change.
Create requirement documentation to support the development of Proclaim systems improvements.
Produce clean, efficient code to deliver Proclaim technology led improvement based on specifications.
Coordinate testing of system changes with operational resource, gathering and evaluating user feedback.
Assist with answering and escalating requests received from the business into Service Desk system and to ensure that there is timely and efficient delivery of Proclaim solutions.
Proclaim Systems Analyst Key Accountabilities
* Coding, Debugging and Documenting all aspects of Proclaim
* System Maintenance
* Ensure that the highest standards of data security are maintained throughout
* Proclaim Development including user profiles, standard reporting, task server administration, SQL creation and database maintenance
Proclaim Systems Analyst Skills & expertise required
* Demonstrate technical knowledge of the Proclaim Systems, web services and applications
* Knowledge of Proclaim IT administration including user setup, data backups, tasks and Proclaim application stack installation
* Have a background working in IT departments
* Be able to work as part of a team, often to tight timescales
* Confident interacting and communicating clearly at all levels
* Flexible and adaptable attitude with a sense of urgency and helpfulness
* Computing scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free eye tests
* Flu Jab vouchers
* Free Bus pass for Warrington Centre Park
* Fresh fruit
* Free milk, tea and coffee
* Discounted gym membership
* Lots of fund raising events and staff functions, including the annual summer party
Health and Safety
* Ensure work area is tidy and report any incidents and potential risks
* Awareness of regulations in relation to the handling of all data, personal or business related
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £1 – £40000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!