Ref.: 213713686 | 2021-09-12 20:25:16
Town: | County: Greater Manchester | Country: United Kingdom
Description: We’re recruiting for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for the development of a wide range of both internal and external facing systems. Working in a team on numerous projects in a fantastic environment you will gain valuable experience on new build and existing systems.
This PHP Developer role is an opportunity to take a role in the development team of a growing and forward-thinking business. As a Developer (with experience on the Laravel framework) you will have the opportunity to work as part of a development team, take part in architecture and design sessions and understand how design, security and coding standard best practice is considered and applied.
The role will have key involvement and a voice in shaping the Development team and its methodologies and practices.
The PHP Developer role:
* Develop solutions that perform, are reliable and secure.
* Work with the business and the project team to gather requirements and suggest solutions.
* Own your features from backlog to deployment and beyond.
* Deploy, run and support the solutions you build.
* Take part in the daily stand-up.
* Suggest new and improved ways of working to get products/changes to market sooner.
* Minimum of 1 year experience of developing PHP solutions based on the Laravel Framework.
* Excellent knowledge of MySQL Programming.
* Excellent working knowledge of Git.
* TDD Experience
* Experience of working within an Agile Environment.
* Experience of working with Docker.
* API development and Microservices.
* Experience with Python (or a desire to learn Python)
For immediate consideration on this PHP Developer role and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum DOE + benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: DOE + benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!