Ref. 214067155 | 2021-06-26 02:52:34
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant/Oracle SaaS Developer– Product Hub, Oracle Cloud, SaaS, Reporting, VBS, Oracle Apps, DevOps, Oracle R12, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Financials, Agile – leading global consultancy – Remote Working – Between £50K-£70K plus BONUS and BENS (Including Healthcare & Dental, Pension contribution)
My client are a leading global consultancy who are looking to grow their Oracle practice currently due to customer demands. They engage with a wide range of household name customers cross sector to deal with their needs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for growth and to work with top tech people and technologies. If you are an Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant/Oracle SaaS Developer then this is an exciting opportunity to utilise your experience and gain exposure and training in new technologies. This role will involve improving the functionality of the Oracle Product Hub SaaS application as well as Oracle Cloud and SaaS development and migration work.
The Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant/Oracle SaaS Developer will be responsible for:
* Working with client and Functional Consultants to define requirements and providing innovative solutions using Oracle Applications and technology
* Develop and document solutions defined
* Complete SIT of solution and assist with UAT testing
* Deploy changes to Production systems
* Provide on going Dev/Ops support to identify further changes and resolve any issues
* Ability to work in an Agile environment.
* this role will focus on technical changes to Oracle SaaS Applications such as Product Hub, Order Management and Inventory to meet changing and developing customer requirements as well as additional reporting requirements.
The Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant/Oracle SaaS Developer will have the following experience:
* Technical Oracle experience particularly Forms, Reports, Workflow and all associated Oracle technologies (R12 and Fusion)
* Creation of BIP reports
* Ability to work in an agile environment.
* Demonstrable experience of supporting Applications.
* Demonstrable experience of interpreting the requirements and configure the Oracle Financials applications to support requirements and business processes
Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant/Oracle SaaS Developer– Product Hub, Oracle Cloud, SaaS, Reporting, VBS, Oracle Apps, DevOps, Oracle R12, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Financials, Agile – leading global consultancy – Remote Working – Between £50K-£70K plus BONUS and BENS (Including Healthcare & Dental, Pension contribution)
If you are an Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant/Oracle SaaS Developer looking for work that fits the above criteria then please apply straight away to Nathalie Fort at Kloudbase. The role is based remotely and will offer £50K-£70K DOE + bonus + benefits
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £50000 – £70000/annum Bonus and Bens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!