Ref. 214067106 | 2021-06-26 02:08:30
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Oracle Fusion Consultant– SaaS, Financials, Oracle Fusion Financials, Functional, General Ledger, Accounts Payable etc, ERP, Cloud, RESTful API’s, EDI Gateway, Technical Support, SaaS Application Support – leading global consultancy – Remote Working – Between £50K-£70K plus BONUS and BENS (Including Healthcare & Dental, Pension contribution)
My client are a leading global consultancy who are looking to grow their Oracle practice currently due to customer demands. They engage with a wide range of household name customers cross sector to deal with their needs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for growth and to work with top tech people and technologies. If you are an Oracle Fusion Consultant then this is an exciting opportunity to utilise your experience and gain exposure and training in new technologies. This role will involve supporting the Oracle Fusion Application.
The Oracle Fusion Consultant will be responsible for:
* Providing Functional, Configuration and Support knowledge focusing on Fusion Financials on the Oracle suite.
* Working as part of a team to support and develop Oracle ERP suite.
* Configuration within the Oracle Fusion application modules.
* Initiating and driving change, with a strong desire to achieve results.
The Oracle Fusion Consultant will have the following experience:
* Good business and configuration and support knowledge of all Oracle Fusion Financials functional areas e.g. General Ledger, Account Payables, Accounts Receivables including Advanced Collections, Cash Management, Tax, Fixed Asset, Sub Ledger Accounting.
* Good knowledge of end to end flows across Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Asset Life Cycle Management and Record to Report streams.
* Good experience in investigating and resolving incidents identified in Oracle Applications
* Application support of Oracle SaaS applications
* Good understanding of various integration methodology for ERP cloud integrations e.g. Rest API’s, FBDI’s, EDI gateway.
* Good understanding of subledger to GL reconciliation across all modules.
* Good understanding of data access and security rules
* Ability to work in an agile environment.
Oracle Fusion Consultant– Financials, Oracle Fusion Financials, Functional, General Ledger, Accounts Payable etc, ERP, Cloud, RESTful API’s, EDI Gateway, Technical Support, SaaS Application Support – leading global consultancy – Remote Working – Between £50K-£70K plus BONUS and BENS (Including Healthcare & Dental, Pension contribution)
If you are an Oracle Fusion Consultant looking for work that fits the above criteria then please apply straight away to Nathalie Fort at Kloudbase. The role is based remotely and will offer £50K-£70K DOE + bonus + benefits
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £50000 – £70000/annum Bonus and Bens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!