Ref. 214056744 | 2021-06-24 17:34:35
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: This role is working within our clients Delivery team, in the Financials and Procurement capability, delivering services principally against the Oracle E-Business Suite products. The role will be mostly delivering against Managed Service engagements but will also include delivering some project work. The role will be home based but will involve occasional client (UK wide) travel, as well as occasional travel for internal meetings.
The successful candidate will be primarily a Procurement/iProcurement functional consultant with a strong capability within the Financials suite of modules, able to successfully liaise with customers to deliver functional solutions to issues and new requirements. The role also requires that the successful candidate has a strong technical capability within these functional areas, to complement their functional skills.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Outstanding functional capability to include understanding of Procurement, iProcurement.
– Financials experience in the following related modules e.g., GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, EBTax, SLA.
– Knowledge within associated modules like Inventory, Order Management and Manufacturing would be an advantage.
– Additional technical capability, to include understanding of the Procurement/iProcurement/Fins data structures, and an understanding of standard Oracle development tools, including some capability in areas such as PL/SQL, APIs, Alerts, Workflow, BI Publisher and Bursting.
– Previous experience of working within a support environment, underpinned by ITIL based working practices (the candidate should ideally be certified at Foundation level for ITIL, but training to support this will be provided if a candidate can demonstrate understanding of the principles).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Delivering services principally against the Oracle E-Business Suite HCM products.
– Delivering against their Managed Service engagements and delivering some project work.
– Liaising with customers to deliver technical solutions to issues and new requirements.
– Provide support on Oracle HCM to the clients UK wide customer base.
– Consistently deliver high-quality services and original thinking
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!