Ref. 214056839 | 2021-06-24 17:43:12
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Engagement Type: Support
Description: To perform delivery life cycle product engineering for line of business applications, understanding the requirements of ICT customers, providing advice to find appropriate solutions and designing and developing new products or enhancing products, and providing operational support with respect to incidents.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Provide subject matter expertise to Product Owners and Product Technology Specialists.
– Define blueprints, roadmaps and change plans.
– Manages day to day delivery, support and issues with 3rd party suppliers.
– Subject matter expertise in Oracle EBS Financials.
– Highly motivated with the ability to work at a fast pace.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Performing business analysis and application configuration.
– Preparing technical specifications.
– Performing system testing and coordinating user acceptance testing.
– Managing maintenance changes and upgrades.
– Providing ongoing 2nd and 3rd line operational support
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £50000 – £57000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!