Ref. 214056884 | 2021-06-24 17:48:08
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: We are working with a Global Oracle Platinum Partner who are looking for a dynamic Oracle Payroll Technical Consultant to support their rapidly growing Oracle implementation services business, across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong background in Oracle Cloud Payroll Technology and is now looking to grow their knowledge and experience to support the many multi-pillar opportunities our client works on. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your skills and work closely with a successful and incredibly talented and innovative delivery team.
You will provide support to our clients customer base across Oracle Cloud HCM and Payroll modules. This role will give you the chance to work across Oracle Cloud, and to enhance your technical skill-set within the largest Oracle consultancy globally.
Minimum Years Experience: 4 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 4-5 years of experience in Oracle Cloud with in-depth technical knowledge on Oracle Cloud HCM/Payroll and Absence modules reporting.
– Experience with BI Publisher and OTBI reports.
– Experience with customising the seeded components (like Payslip/Pension letters/Notifications).
– Exposure to configuring and extending Oracle HRMS and Payroll from R12 to Cloud.
– Proven experience in developing interfaces and migration using standard APIs and interface tables.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Design and develop solutions in Oracle Cloud HCM/Payroll to meet complex business requirements.
– Own support activities and solutions across Oracle Payroll and HR modules.
– Provide support for clients.
– Identify potential risks and assist in the development of resolution/preventative action.
– Contribute to the development and evolution of functional and technical standards
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £70000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!