Ref. 214067500 | 2021-06-26 12:43:56
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Operations Director (software development outsourcing)
Location: remote in the UK, with frequent international travel
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000
Company: Full-service custom software development company specialising in building custom web and mobile applications and business process outsourcing services. With 13+ years of expertise and experience in working with clients all around the world, we are a trusted development partner to all-sized businesses. In recent years we grew our presence and currently have offices in 5 locations and more than 250 high-skilled team members.
To meet the current and future needs of this growing organisation, we are looking for an experienced Operations / Commercial / Client Success Director with strong Software experience.
With overall responsibility for a wide range of operational processes, you will have the opportunity to really make your mark on the business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be part of the senior management team and have several direct reports, including the entire Software Project Management team.
We'd Love To Meet Someone Who
* Has a track record of successful deliveries end to end, with strong customer facing and stakeholder management skills in software (BPO experience advantageous).
* Has been in the software/tech industry for 5+ years in a customer-facing team capacity (Program Manager, Project Manager, Client Success Director or similar)
* Have other relevant technical /software experience that demonstrates your Project Management (Agile) and relationship building skills.
* Is experienced with developing project schedules, metrics and communication channels; using both written & verbal channels to report risks, opportunities and progress.
* Personal integrity; ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
* Strong technical aptitude, ability to learn new concepts quickly, explain complex information simply, explore use cases, and a consultative approach to solve problems, deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks.
* Demonstrated ability managing and developing high performance teams
* Demonstrated familiarity with general principles of workflow in a BPO and software organisation, and current technologies to help manage that workflow
What you will be doing:
* Work closely with departmental managers and managing the Software Project Managers, you will develop all operational aspects of the business to ensure the smooth-running of processes and procedures.
* Manage all software projects, reaching business objectives, and driving highly effective delivery teams. You will develop business strategies, lead Operations and manage client relationships.
* Manage the day-to-day client-specific service/operational deliverables, operational excellence and quality.
* Provide exceptional services to our Clients across all elements of their journey, including supporting pre-sales activities, onboarding and managing all ongoing support.
* Manage and deliver complex software development and client projects.
* Act as the company’s main adviser on all operational issues and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure maintenance of a competitive position.
For more information, please get in touch now. We look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!