Ref.: 214505401 | 2021-08-24 16:28:48
Town: Corsham | County: Wiltshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: People Source are currently seeking an experienced NIST Auditor to support our client on a Security Compliance Assessments project.
Day to day work will involve:
* NIST compliance assessments
* Working with stakeholders including the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team within CyDR and TLB cyber teams to mature the Cyber Compliance Framework and associated artefacts to enable an initial programme of TLB compliance assessments.
* Undertake the initial programme of cyber compliance assessments.
* Develop recommendations for the enduring Cyber Compliance Assessments Service moving forward
* NIST Cyber Security Professional – Practitioner level
* Conduct of security assessments including Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), encompassing risk assessments/management and the deployment of appropriate controls
* Experience of working within Defence including a wide awareness of cyber security across government and industry to include; HMG information assurance policies, standards and guidelines, including the Security Policy Framework, the CESG IA Portfolio and JSP440 (plus other standard MoD IA methods)
* Experience of working with the ISO27001 standard
* Cyber Certified Professional (CCP)
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
* Ability to work throughout the UK
* Minimum SC clearance with no caveats (DV preferable) Must be held prior to work commencing.
* Up to £650pd (Inside IR35)
* Initial 9 month contract
* Home / Remote working with infrequent, Ad-hoc travel to South West / South East sites.
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV to this advert of email –
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
Salary Type: Day
Salary: £550 – £650/day
Contract | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!