Ref.: 214498640 | 2021-08-24 09:32:56
Network manager IT Support engineer
Town: Westbury | County: Wiltshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: We are looking for an experienced IT Professional to join our clients in Westbury.
Key duties and accountabilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
* User support – to provide timely and effective resolution to remote and multi-site based user problems and issues.
* Domain Administration hybrid Active Directory- working inside and administering a domain environment
* Hardware support – to support and maintain including Laptops, PC’s, printers, network and mobile devices and scanners.
* Software support – to provide software support including troubleshooting licensing control, upgrades/updates and installations along with supporting unique in-house software and to provide server maintenance, to include backups, exchange, updates and related administration. Also covering security, LANS, LAN hardware, Wi-Fi, Firewalls and VPN.
* Telephony administration – covering IP phone network, mobile phones.
* Documentation – to document, maintain and update IT processes and to maintain an IT knowledge base.
* Company Intranet – to develop, administer, maintain and upgrade and to understand and operate within Health and Safety regulations when installing IT equipment
Ideal candidates are likely to have a either a strong interest in IT, supported by relevant qualifications or have the relevant experience working within a similar IT environment with the required exposure for more than 4+ years. Committed to working as part of a team and be results driven. Good working knowledge of MS Office from 2010 to 365 have a good understanding and working knowledge of database principles. Continuous learning and development attitude, personally and for the business. Proactive and able to work independently, can prioritize and work to deadlines. Good communication skills, telephone, face to face and written. Strong customer service skills and be customer focussed.
Working knowledge and/or exposure to administration of:
* Basic SQL knowledge
* MS Access
* Enterprise Backups Solutions
* End point Anti-Virus management
* MS Exchange Online
* Active directory administration 2016 and Azure Management ( Hybrid setup
* General Data Security Principles
* Switch Management and configuration
* Networking and its infrastructure.
* Hardware/Software – knowledge across the board.
* Enterprise firewalls ( Watchgaurd )
* Hyper V management
* Unifi Controller Experience
* SLA ownership
* Voip systems
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £32000/annum Free Parking, Excellent package
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Free Parking, Excellent package
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!