Ref.: 214268886 | 2021-09-07 08:56:11
Town: | County: Cambridgeshire | Country: United Kingdom
Description: NET Developer
Over the last 30 years, this well-established organisation has seen exponential growth, with a company size of now over 1000 people, they are looking to expand their development team and take on a Senior .NET Developer.
You will be working on a new greenfield project and be involved in the implementation, development, and support of a brand-new field service workflow system. It is key to have some initiative as you will be working close to developers and head of development where you will be involved in decision making.
Salary is between £45,000 to £55,000 (flexible for the right company)
* 3 year’s commercial experience in .NET, .NET Core
* Experience with RESTful API
* Understanding of Entity Framework
* Exposure to Azure (desired)
* Free onsite parking with lift and disabled access
* Kitchen that is fully stocked with fruits, drinks, tea and coffee of your choice.
* Fresh and Modern office with new desks
* Fantastic break area with cooking facilities, sofas, and games room
* Casual Fridays
* Close access to supermarkets
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Standard holidays and a holiday buy back scheme
* Cycle to work scheme with secure parking area.
* Employee assistance programme
* Company Pension
* Vehicle finance discount scheme
The successful candidate will be joining the Cambridge office on a hybrid remote/onsite basis. During the initial probation period, there will be 2/3 days remote and the rest of the days onsite, however this can be flexible.
Location is based in Cambridge which is easily commutable from Bedford, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Milton, Royston, Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, St Neot’s and everywhere in between. However they have offices based in London, Oxford and Cambridge.
If you are interested in the position, please contact Shayan on (phone number removed) or send your CV to shayan.le @ 10xtech. Net.
*UK applicants only as this position does not offer sponsorship
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £55000/annum Additional Benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Benefits: Additional Benefits
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!