Ref. 214074924 | 2021-06-28 15:39:42
Town: Send | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Job Purpose:
We are looking for a mid to senior level UX Designer/Team Lead who has experience of producing and delivering wireframes, sitemaps, interactive design and IA for web related projects and applications.
You will be working closely with a team of Product Managers, Developers, Content Managers and a UI Designer on a variety of projects, providing UX design deliverables, best practice and consultation. You will also be required to steer the process to ensure high quality standards across all Design deliverables, working closely with Web Content Managers, UI Designer(s) and/or Third Party Agencies.
The role offers great potential for those that can self-start and have an interest to establish themselves as a UX specialist within the property industry.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Lead the design of useful, usable and desirable design patterns in a team environment, working with product leadership in design planning and goal creation
* Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, usage analytics and feedback
* Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements
* Facilitate the design process and iterate design solutions based on testing and feedback
* Design and present user research, sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, specifications, content audits and competitor analysis
* Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for, and learn from, our audiences
* Mentor and develop UI Designer(s) and the wider team to champion a greater understanding and engagement with user centric design principals and best practices
* Experience in working as a UX Designer or Producer on websites, applications and conversion-rate-optimisation projects and/or product teams
* Evidence of experience in applying the appropriate UX methodology and practices of user-centric design, information architecture and interaction design
* Good understanding of web analytics and business metrics, and their constructive use in the UX design process
* Experience in leading UI Designer(s) to ensure a user centric design is achieved based on UX research
* Experience with steering quality assurance for any UX projects out-sourced to third-parties
* Whilst the role is primarily UX focused, we would expect the successful candidate to be comfortable with Information Architecture tasks
* Experience in working in a property related industry would be an advantage
* Understanding of using SharePoint would be an advantage
* Experience in working within a Creative Web Agency would be an advantage
* Skilled in the Adobe Creative suite of applications, primarily Adobe XD or similar design tools
* Understanding of Responsive web design
* Service orientated and proactive work attitude to support the wider team
* A good knowledge of digital trends and best practice within UX
* Highly organised with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to liaise and respond to requests and briefs with confidence
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* A great team player with the ability to work on own initiative
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!