Ref. 214068838 | 2021-06-27 17:48:52
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Logistics Operative to join our hire division, as a result of our continued growth and expansion.
Roadphone NRB specialise in providing two-way radio systems and solutions. Whilst our hire division provides radio systems to Europe’s events industry, our sales team pride themselves on designing, installing and supporting high-quality, ultra-resilient DMR Tier II and Tier III solutions. Our existing customer base includes corporate banks in the UK’s financial district, power stations & large manufacturing plants.
We’re looking to recruit a full time Logistics Operative, who will assist our logistics team in the distribution and management of equipment on our hire fleet, which currently holds over 18,0000 two-way radios with associated accessories. You’ll be part of the team which processes hire orders, using our bespoke asset management software to book equipment in & out, along with maintaining the equipment and programming it for customer use.
The successful candidates will be based at our headquarters in Bourne, Lincolnshire, and will assist in both the hire dispatch and hire returns processes.
Scope of requirements:
* Happy working in an office environment
* Confident in operating a computer for everyday office-based tasks
* Flexible approach to working hours, to accommodate seasonal demand
* Fit, and in good health – the role requires a reasonable amount of manual handling
* Able to cope with a variation in your duties, depending on the requirements of the logistics team at the time
* Attention to detail is key
* Able to follow our ISO9001:2015 certified procedures
* Methodical working approach
* Good command of the English language, as you will need to liaise with customers over email
* Occasional requirement to liaise with customers and suppliers over the telephone
* Positive working attitude
* Preparing equipment for hire – booking out, cleaning equipment & building orders to customer specification
* Programming radios and writing programming configuration files
* Reconciling equipment after hire – booking in, checking for damage and returning to stores
* Receiving parcels from couriers, and processing packages for courier dispatch
* Liaising with customers to inform them of any missing equipment post-hire
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £18000 – £22000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!