Ref. 214055730 | 2021-07-16 12:18:03
Town: Royal Leamington Spa | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Learning and Training Technical Consultant to work with the Department of Health and Social Care in Leamington Spa. The role is to support the Leads for Scientific Technical Training and Induction/Soft Skills Development in establishing, delivering and evolving a high quality, comprehensive and integrated learning and development journey for all lab staff actively contributing to the effective development and implementation of the L&D training strategy, and ensuring the lab’s exacting quality and compliance requirements are met.
* Support the design and development of high-quality training materials to meet the agreed training priorities and strategy
* Prepare and deliver training and facilitation of development events whilst maintaining a professional training environment
* Assess and evaluate results and provide performance feedback
* Ensure all work is to ALCOA+ data integrity standards within a QMS context
* Coach and mentor staff across the entire training lifecycle
* Support Training Leads and relevant SME’s with pre/post event coordination, measuring success and impact
* Create, administer and evolve training curriculums and training plans to ensure compliance
* Ensure compliant management of training records and associated assessments
* Provide advice to line managers and staff regarding learning and continuing development programmes, the Lab’s training plan and its training offering
* Develop collaborative partnerships with colleagues internally and with external stakeholders to ensure effective delivery
* Support colleagues in delivering day to day training/ development activity
* Coach/mentor Training administrative (co-ordinator) staff
* Suggest ways in which to enhance Learning and Training effectiveness and efficiency and proactively take the lead in implementing these
Location: Leamington Spa
Hourly Rate: £17 +
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Jake Singh at Belmont Recruitment to discuss further or apply now
Salary Type: Hour
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!