Ref. 214052399 | 2021-06-24 12:58:36
Town: Rugby | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Junior Data Administrator
Inside IR35 – 20 hours a week- Mixture or remote / On site (Rugby) – £10.50 an hour
A Junior Data Administrator is required on a part time contractual basis to assist with the discovering of data to support Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) and/or internal investigations within the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a graduate and/or anyone who has a passion for data and security to make their first steps into the field as a Junior Data Administrator. Although an initial 3-month contract there is great scope for this to extend or turn permanent.
Reporting directly to the Group Information Security Compliance Manager, as a Junior Data Analyst, you’ll gain extensive training and support allowing you to provide proactive and effective assistance to support the Group Information Security Compliance Manager in all areas of data protection legislation and developments.
Junior Data Administrator responsibilities:
* Support the investigation of any data security breaches including clarification of any reported incident, obtaining of further information regarding the context, compilation of reports establishing cause of breach, the recovery of lost information, and any preventive action to be taken;
* Carryout exploratory investigation/analysis of the Data Lake to discover data related to any ongoing case;
* Assuring on-going compliance with GDPR, including review of Information Assets and current policies, including consent and privacy impact notices;
* Provide frontline support for information compliance queries from the company’s internal and external stakeholders;
* Ensure data access and account access process and procedures are adhered to in line with current and future legislation;
* Support the Information Security Compliance Manager with internal auditing programmes, internal investigations, eDiscovery, HR and legal teams support and assistance;
* Help monitor and maintain eDiscovery Platform as well as escalating any issues to 2nd/3rd line support;
* Generate, edit, and support data reports and dashboards.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with a consultant. Additionally, you can contact Stephen, by exploring the Osprey Engineering Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, Osprey are offering an introduction fee up to £250 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply)
Salary Type: Hour
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!