Ref.: 214493627 | 2021-08-23 14:34:07
It Support Engineer
Town: London | County: London | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Job Description
We are currently seeking an IT Support engineer for a not for profit organisation in North London. You will be assisting the IT Manager and the rest of the IT team – You will be working in house resolving issues in person, over the phone, by email, or via remote connectivity. This is a flexible remote working position- A relaxed but hardworking support department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
As the IT Support Engineer, we would like to see some of the following in your background.
* 2-3 years of proven experience on help desk or as an onsite engineer
* Microsoft Certifications and ITIL Foundation
* Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
* Ability to perform basic troubleshooting of IT software and hardware issues.
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
* Working understanding of networking
* Excellent customer service skills,
As the IT Support Engineer, we will be able to offer you the following:
* Offering competitive salary
* 25 days of annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
* Professional Development/ Training Courses
* Flexible working option
* Staff Wellbeing Programme
* Patagonia Programme
If this Technical Support opportunity sounds of interest to you, please apply now!
TT Tech Solutions LTD acts as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £27000 – £35000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!