Ref.: 214488957 | 2021-08-22 18:20:55
IT Support Analyst
Town: | County: Clwyd | Country: United Kingdom
Description: Established for over 30 years, our client has become the largest and leading supplier within their sector. With a head office in Deeside and operations across Europe, the company offers a diverse range of products and operate within a fast-growing industry. The ambitious business has experienced significant growth in recent years, supported by a customer focused and dedicated workforce of over 500 employees.
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Technology Department for an IT Support Analyst. You will be working with a dynamic team within a business that values technology and will have access to state of the art technology.
The Technology department leads and supports all aspects of technology delivery for the business, including implementation of new software and services, data integration and business intelligence, e-commerce, whilst providing excellent service to support all departments in their use of technology. The department works closely with all areas of the business to understand business process and provide innovative solutions to meet these requirements.
Main Purpose/Objective of Post:
You will provide effective IT support across all aspects of the business, responding to, prioritising and taking ownership of tickets raised via the service desk and seeing them through to successful completion.
* Present and maintain a strong customer service focused approach to work
* Provide 1st line IT support to colleagues across the business
* Take ownership and manage support tickets through to successful completion or escalation ensuring adequate information and handover notes are detailed on the ticket.
* Diagnose and resolve technical issues using a mixture of desk side visits and remote access tools, utilising a range of skills gained over a minimum of 2 years of providing IT support in a fast-paced environment.
* Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to log, escalate and track outstanding issues through to resolution.
* Identify and escalate where necessary all issues affecting the normal operation of the warehouse and customer order processing.
Skills & Knowledge
* Windows Desktop OS
* Basic networking technologies
* O365 Suite
* Computer, printer and network hardware
* Installation of applications and configuration
* E-Mail and mailbox management
* Folder and diskspace management including permissions
* Mobile device setup and configuration
* Basic Active Directory and User Profiles
* Anti-Virus and Malware technologies
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £20500 – £23500/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Rogerio da Silva is a Brazilian who lives in the UK for a little over two decades. He is the owner of a test consulting and outsources services for software development. He likes to blog, write and create content that teaches others how to live a better life. Rogerio has two princesses and one powerful wife that help him with his work.
He loves reading biographies of successful authors and dream builders because they inspire him to keep creating!